Saturday, March 11, 2006

Thursday at the bilingual school


Thursday was another busy day. I helped homeschool Cate in the morning and in the afternoon I went over to help at the bilingual school. They had just recently started this class a few weeks ago, and I was excited to hear how well the children could already speak English. They are going through the alphabet, and the day I was there, the letters they focused on were I, J, & K. It was very interesting to sit in the champa listening to the lesson while dogs and geese and other kids were playing in the yard around us. I have to say, the teachers do a wonderful job of keeping the children's attention in that environment. When we come down here, I am looking forward to working in the bilingual school. Parece que Profe es un buen profesor, porque yo puedo entender casi todas las palabras de los escluincles. It seems that Profe is a good teacher, because i can understand almost all of the words of the little kids :->
I took some pictures of the school, hopefully we can put some more up later...

Hasta luego,
Danielle

No comments: