I started wondering this afternoon whether anybody is even looking at our website or blog that we have been maintaining and updating. So...If you are reading this, please "sign-in" by leaving a comment.
Thanks
Jeff
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We've been enjoying following along on your journey from afar. Thanks for the updates - we're praying for you guys!
Yes, guys, I am in tune to your website. I have never been a person who can say what is on my mind in words, thats why I hate to discuss and pray out loud in front of people. Just know that you are on the forefront of my mind when you are away and I imagine you there and wonder what you are doing. Its a little late now, but know that I pray for your safety all the time, all the time. I sent your email to everyone on my list and I even printed out your prayer requests at work so they are visible to remind us to pray for your needs. Love to you both and God willing,we will see you on or before Easter and catch up on everthing. Love to your both, Cindy
Post a Comment